Php nuke

apps

I’m trying to install php nuke 7.6.0 platinum, I’m getting the following errors>>Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.oggie/username/mysitename.com/mainfile.php on line 228

Warning: main(): Failed opening ‘language/lang-.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.oggie/username/mysitename.com/mainfile.php on line 228

Warning: get_lang(admin/language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.oggie/username/mysitename.com/mainfile.php on line 244

Warning: get_lang(): Failed opening ‘admin/language/lang-.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.oggie/username/mysitename.com/mainfile.php on line 244

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.oggie/username/mysitename.com/header.php on line 53

Warning: head(): Failed opening ‘themes//theme.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.oggie/username/mysitename.com/header.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/.oggie/username/mysitename.com/header.php on line 74

on of the installations steps in executing platinum.sql in the database. I have no clue how to do that. Can someone please help me with this??

What you do is you load the area that has phpmyadmin on your site. There, you should create a database to use for PHPNuke, or if you already have one, goto the database and click SQL. From there, upload the platinum.sql file to create the PHPNuke tables. If this doesn’t fix your problem, just let me know.

Create a mySQL database (using the control panel), and wait for it to become active

Enter the database server, name, user, pswd in your config file

The installation should walk you through the database table dump into the database you made and all should be well.
:slight_smile: