Php-nuke 7.9 help

apps

I am having a problem with putting pictures on my front page. when I put the code in then hit post the code is gone and the picture does not show up on the front page.I tryed HTML Tag and IMG Code then when I go to preview it the code it not in the box. plz help

can some one help me.

can you show us the codes? otherwise we won’t know what is wrong.

basically, if the pictures files are in the right folder, if you give a right file path, if you give the correct width and height of the picture, it should be ok. :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

I upload it to photobucket or Imageshack and get a code then when I put the code in the box under news the code then hit preview the code is not there and there is no preview Picture

anyone help.I can put the code in and then hit preview then it changes the code/deletes the code.

can you view source in the preview page? try to locate the codes where it should display the image. It should be something like check whether the file path is correct.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].