PHP mail() not working

software development

I’m trying to use PHP’s mail() function, and it’s returning true but I’m not actually receiving the message on the other end.

Here’s what my PHP code looks like (matches that on the wiki page):

Here’s the result when I echo phpinfo():

[code]PHP Version 5.2.17

System Linux paris 2.6.32.8-grsec-2.1.14-modsign-xeon-64 #2 SMP Sat Mar 13 00:42:43 PST 2010 x86_64
Build Date Jun 28 2011 17:39:14
Configure Command ‘./configure’ ‘–prefix=/usr/local/php5’ ‘–datadir=/usr/local/php5/share’ ‘–localstatedir=/usr/local/php5/var’ ‘–enable-sockets’ ‘–enable-fastcgi’ ‘–enable-bcmath’ ‘–with-pear=/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’ ‘–with-mysql=/usr’ ‘–enable-calendar’ ‘–with-mhash=/usr’ ‘–with-kerberos’ ‘–enable-force-cgi-redirect’ ‘–with-config-file-path=/etc/php5/cgi’ ‘–with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php5/cgi/ini.d’ ‘–with-imap’ ‘–with-imap-ssl’ ‘–enable-trans-sid’ ‘–with-gd’ ‘–with-xml’ ‘–with-xsl’ ‘–with-ttf=/usr’ ‘–with-freetype-dir=/usr’ ‘–enable-exif’ ‘–with-xslt’ ‘–with-xslt-sablot=/usr’ ‘–with-dom-xslt=/usr’ ‘–with-jpeg-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-png-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-zlib-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-pdo-mysql’ ‘–enable-ftp’ ‘–with-curl=/usr’ ‘–with-pspell=/usr’ ‘–enable-mbstring’ ‘–with-mcrypt’ ‘–with-mysqli’ ‘–with-openssl=/usr’ ‘–with-gettext’ '–enable-pcntl’
Server API CGI/FastCGI
Virtual Directory Support disabled
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /etc/php5/cgi
Loaded Configuration File /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini
Scan this dir for additional .ini files /etc/php5/cgi/ini.d
additional .ini files parsed (none)
PHP API 20041225
PHP Extension 20060613
Zend Extension 220060519
Debug Build no
Thread Safety disabled
Zend Memory Manager enabled
IPv6 Support enabled
Registered PHP Streams https, ftps, compress.zlib, php, file, data, http, ftp
Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
Registered Stream Filters zlib., convert.iconv., string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed[/code]

We’ve been experiencing some mail delays recently as the result of a few spam runs. Chances are that the email WILL show up eventually… it may just take a bit longer than expected.

Thanks, I eventually got the emails, and the delays are nonexistent now.