Pending account...pls help!

So i’ve just created an account earlier today and my account has been pending since. I’ve submitted a ticket for support (#5857166) 9 hours ago and still no reply. Hopefully someone on here can help me out.

Hi There,

Thank you for contacting us for support. I was able to find your ticket and it has been sent to our Approvals Team. They will be in the office shortly to manually approve your account and update you by email ASAP. Thank you for your patience as it is greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask us

Thanks!
Matt C
DreamHost Staff

1-2 hours

4-5 hours

Hi there!

If you have a pending account. If you could please supply the support ticket# or the domain name I’ll be able to look into the status right away.

Thanks!
Matt C

pending account… pls. help. thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for contacting us for support! I was able to find your pending account and sent it over to our Approvals Department. They will be in the office shortly to take care of it or update you if needed. Thanks for your patience it is greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask us :slight_smile:

Thank!
Matt C