Pending account from 11th while i've paid

Hello,
I’ve registered 1 year hosting with DreamHost 11th and i never got my account activated.

I’ve sent them a lot of emails requesting the account creation status but nothing… they’ll not reply at all

I’ve paid my service using Google checkout and i’m ASKING FOR FULL REFUND through the forum, because no one yet reply my emails

OK, they’ve issued a full refund

i’ll try them again, due to their special offer today.
i hope they don’t ignore my emails anymore.

Use a Credit Card :wink:

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

There have been countless problems for people signing up through google checkout. I would use a debit/credit card too. You would have the option to renew using paypal or google after your time is up but your account will be approved a lot quicker if you just used a card (or paypal too if you don’t care that you can’t be refunded). I used a paypal debit card :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.marciesgifts.com
PM for custom CMS(drupal,joomla,etc)/Blog(WP,MT,etc)/forum(phpbb,smf,etc) install/transfer $75.
[color=#CC0000]$25 Off[/color] w/promo code SPRINKLES

ok, i’ve already used my debit card, just from 30 minutes
and i’m waiting for their response or account activation…

let’s wait and see

I’ll be crossing my fingers for you :slight_smile:

http://www.marciesgifts.com
PM for custom CMS(drupal,joomla,etc)/Blog(WP,MT,etc
)/forum(phpbb,smf,etc) install/transfer $75.
[color=#CC0000]$25 Off[/color] w/promo code SPRINKLES

I hope this works out for you. Most of their promotions only work on new accounts for people who haven’t been customers before, but maybe you’ll have lucked out if you canceled early enough before your account was actually set up.

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons here!

Hello all,

I’ve paid using my credit card, then they asked me to fax a document prior to the account activation,
and it’s activated!

now they don’t take care much about open tickets
because for example there are 3 tickets open from 13 hours and all tickets are urgent … not a newbie ones… since and web developer

but the server services looks good

[quote]now they don’t take care much about open tickets
because for example there are 3 tickets open from 13 hours and all tickets are urgent … not a newbie ones… since and web developer

but the server services looks good[/quote]
I recommend writing in complete sentences and using capitalization. Professionalism breeds professionalism!

DH promises all tickets are looked at within 24 hours. I’ve always had mine responded to promptly - particularly the ones that were problems with the server. Of course, since most of them were, at the time, the result of bad neighbors, it took them a while to track down the offenders and dealing with them.

What kind of problems did you experience and how descriptive were you in helping support to understand the source of your problem?

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons here!