Pending account - 1 week still waiting

Dear All, I signed up for an account several days ago with full paiement.
After several days, and even with support ticket, I’m still not having answer. And I can’t work, so that now an issue.
How to obtain a quick answer to be able to use this service?
How is it possible to cancel this subscription? After one week of pending, i m wondering how it will be later.
Thanks!

Can someone help me? How can I get an answer from Dreamhost?
My account is still pendinfg, without any info available.
created ticket number at support is: Message #: 8664555
I will cancel my subscription by tomorrow if I can’t get any answer. I do not understand I had good comments before regarding this hosting platform.
Thanks for any comment or help you could provide

Don’t expect anything to get accomplished on a weekend.

If you started the process after business hours Wednesday, it might not have received attention yet.

But today is Monday and you should get some action. Have patience.

[Edit to fix typo]

Thanks for this info. I have posted my message last Monday morning, My account was already pending from 4th of July
I’m expecting a resolution by today, Else, I will have to cancel everything with Dreamhost :frowning:

Hi @Inadi

Sorry to hear of they delay with your pending account! It looks like the ticket was withdrawn. If you can re-submit your request, I can get it taken care of ASAP!

Head to the ‘Support > Contact Support’ page of your DreamHost webpanel, linked here: https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.msg&, select a topic in the drop down menu and then hit the blue ‘Submit A Ticket’ button that appears.

Ticket has been created. Here is the reference: Message #: 8672421
Thanks a lot

Thank you! Our team has reached back out. Please let us know if you continue to have any trouble!