Payments

Are payments currently processing? The money was taken from my outstanding rewards owed, as always, but the money hasn’t shown up. It’s most likely processing, but just checking if anyone’s been paid as of yet.

I’m also waiting for the rewards to appear in my Paypal account. I’ll give it a few days before I make any fuzz, though.

TorbenGB
Try out DreamHost with a free WebIDChoose a plan!

Oh ok. Don’t worry about it then. Last time this happened because they didn’t have enough money in their paypal account to payout to everyone so they had to transfer some funds first, and with paypal it takes like 4 or 5 days. I was just checking to make sure it wasn’t something wrong with my end. :slight_smile:

I just got my payment now. Didn’t take all that long.

TorbenGB

Is there anything special that we have to do to “claim” the rewards payments? It says in many places that the payment must be claimed within 30 days or it’s revoked. So what do I have to do in order to claim the payment? Thanks.

bump Anybody know the answer to my question? I would very much appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I have ticked the checkbox that the rewards are paid out to my PayPal account, and from there I just transfer it to my bank account once a month.

TorbenGB

I also got paid. you should set it to payout to cheque or paypal on your rewards page if you haven’t.

I already got the paypal payment. I just wondering what they meant by “claim the payment”… as that’s stated in the payment details. Just a bit of confusion, oh well, I have the payment. :slight_smile: