Payments from Brazil

Hi, I would like to create an account with DH but you’re not accepting international credit cards from Brazil anymore. How do I proceed now ?

This screen capture below show the problem with Brazil CC.

http://www.bioulbra.com.br/dream_problem.jpg

Thank you

I wonder why Dreamhost aren’t accepting payments from Brazil through Google Checkout, seems an odd thing to do when the fraud detection onus is on Google, I would have thought the point of using Google’s checkout was to allow payments from any country.

Anyway vynnus, the best thing for you to do is to Contact Dreamhost through their contact form.

Web Hosting Reviews | Get Around The Net Directory

It is really strange. We thought Google Checkout was the best option to make payment in DH.

If you do not feel comformtable to make payment using money order, I think you’d better to refer to DH support for solutions.

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on dreamhost hosting plans using promo code [color=#CC0000]50MONEY[/color] Sign Up NOW

You could try using paypal instead if that is available in Brazil

Get [color=#00CC00]$97 DISCOUNT[/color] with [color=#CC0000]DISCOMBO97[/color] More Codes

It happened to me when I pay in China and select my credit card country as China and city as Hong Kong. It show DH do not accept credit card from China. After I change the country to Hong Kong directly, it is accepted.

PromoCode [color=#CC0000]FULL_97_OFF <-click prefilled[/color] = host 1 yr for $22.4 ; [color=#CC0000]LIFE_IP_67_OFF[/color] = 2 yrs + IP for $123.8

To use paypal you have to ask for DH support

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

I used pay pal 3 weeks ago no problem. I have no credit cards so the only other option would have been a cheque.

Get [color=#00CC00]$97 DISCOUNT[/color] with [color=#CC0000]DISCOMBO97[/color] >> More Codes

One thing to know is that there were some refund restrictions when using paypal. Confirm with support if you have any concern you might need to use the 97 day refund.

Of course you won’t have to but some people will.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

You should try www.clickidc.com.br for Brazil.

Nice service. As good as DreamHost.

Heresy!

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

ok, Thank you everybody for helping. I solved my problem sending a fax. I got those $97.00 discount and now I’m enjoying DH. Thanks again

You are welcomed.

Thanks for letting us know.

PromoCode
FULL_97_OFF <-CLICK = host 1 yr for $22.4
[color=#CC0000]LIFE_IP_67_OFF
2_DOMS_67_OFF
3_DOMS_52_OFF[/color]