Payment via Paypal

hi,
I would like to join Dreamhost for two years, and when I have filled the form in, it only accept Google Check Out, and it does not have anything to do with paypal.

does anyone know what happen to it and how can i solve the problem?

i have not got a credit card, and i don’t want to post a check or money to the US.

I am in UK now.

Thanks.

At the end, not your account number, and instead of sending a check, use the contact form to ask them for paypal payment.

http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

from some reasons, some people do not see PayPal option. All we know is that DH is careful with credit card fraud. If somebody in a region triggerred it, the people in the same region can’t use PayPal to make payment. However, Google Checkout is always available.

If you do not have a credit card, it could be difficult for you. From what I know, money order seems a good solution for you but you do not like to send money order.

If you have a credit card, there is a ways to pay using credit card.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

or do they just want a credit card register with them, so that they confirm my address?
I have got into the control panel now, and the Make Payment bit don’t have a Paypal section as well, But my friend’s account shows the paypal section.

Get your friend to buy a DH gift certificate and sell it to you for cash or paypal.

----------
[color=#00CC00]ANONYMOUS0 => Max Discount[/color], [color=#6600CC]ANONYMOUS2 => Max Discount less $1[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

anonymous2’s suggestion is good.

They don’t want to confirm your address but want to confirm you are the real owner of the credit card. That is why sometime they ask customers to fax.

PayPal is indeed available in DH. Just if somebody triggerred credit card fraud in your region as mentioned by mark, DH will provide only Google Checkout. So it is possible that you do not see PayPal option. If that is the case, I guess you need to pay either using money order or credit card if you do not have google checkout account. :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW