Payment process

I had recieved a $25 prepaid visa card to pay for hosting(using a promo code) that is brand new, with the full $25 in it. When i went through payment, it said that my card was already in their database. ?? I want to pay for hosting, but i have no way to do it without a promo code right now, which dreamhost wont let me use. What do i do?

If your visa card is brand new how it can be used before?! You should contact DreamHost sending a support ticket through http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Get [color=#CC0000]3 unique IP for life @ FUN3 or 6 domain for life @ FUN6 or $90 off @ FUN9[/color] promo code.sign up!

Did you use also a new email ?

Maybe they reject prepaid and virtual credit card.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Prepaid visa card means debit card(visa)? Maybe debit cards aren’t supported by DH. However, tell us what happens.

Get [color=#CC0000]3 unique IP for life @ FUN3 or 6 domain for life @ FUN6 or $90 off @ FUN9[/color] promo code.sign up!

I actually ended up taking the money on the visa and transferring it to a paypal. I registered that way with promo codes included.:slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing with us.