Payment Method

Hello again,

I have been trying to register for an account but, I get a page for payment that only allows me to either choose google checkout or cheque/money order. However I am based in the UK and only have a Debit card switch/maestro, and also google checkout does not seem to support switch/maestro as well. I am also okay to pay through paypal as I already have an account with them, but unfortunately this isn’t given as an option as well. So, I am confused what should be done about this.

I have looked in the DH Wiki:
http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Payment_methods

but at the bottom it says:

At this time, DreamHost.com does not accept payment by electronic transfer (direct debit from your checking account), nor do we accept bank/wire transfer payments.
Please be aware that only credit card customers qualify for our 97 day money-back guarantee.

Really appreciate any advise on this issue!

You need ton contact them (indicate your account #) to use paypal (which accept maestro in UK).

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

PayPal is still an available payment method in DH. Just for some reasons, if a credit card fraud is triggered in your region, DH will remove the method for that region for security issues. That is all we know for now.

There is an alternative way to make payment using credit card or paypal.

1. sign up an account in http://panel.dreamhost.com without any plans.
  2. log into the panel
  3. add a plan via DH panel --> Billing --> Manage Accounts
  4. make payment DH panel --> Billing --> Make payment

I do not see paypal option in the sign up page either. But I see paypal option in make payment section. Hope this works for you.

If this does not work for you, you may consider to make payment using money order or contact DH support for suggestion.

Good luck!

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

In my country(Bangladesh) paypall service isn’t still available.So can’t i pay with/without a credit card? I’ve a relative in italy can i pay to DH via his credit card?

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP for free[/color] with “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” promo code or [color=#0000CC]5 free domain for life[/color] with “[color=#CC0000]FUN5[/color]” promo code while sign up!

You have an option to pay using money order.

If you want to pay using credit card, you can try to follow the instructions below.

1. sign up an account in http://panel.dreamhost.com without any plans.
  2. log into the panel
  3. add a plan via DH panel --> Billing --> Manage Accounts
  4. make payment DH panel --> Billing --> Make payment

You may be asked to fax authorization form after you submit your credit card payment.

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

I contacted the DH Sales dept. and they said that the issue will be looked after by the head of the dept. and she was off in the weekends. So, they said that this issue will be resolved in monday or tuesday, so am just waiting for the weekdays now.

At first I didn’t knew about the payment methods of DH, so I filled in the online form with the details and now I can login into the panel but it says pending approval. So, I think once they will check my account it might just be okay to pay by direct debit. Although in the panel make payments page it only shows credit cards or cheque/money order option.

I will see what happens

hmm… at least you have an option to pay using credit card.

Good luck!