Paying with PayPal

It seems I made a mistake by paying for a new dh account with my PayPal. DH has received my payment in full for one year but they say they won’t activate my account until I send them a credit card fax as well which authorizes charging my credit card now and for automatic renewals. If I’d wanted to give them my cc details, I would’ve paid that way in the first place! I sort of regret it now because they don’t give refunds with PayPal. I’m stuck; has anyone else paid with their PayPal?

when i paid with PP they didn’t ask me anything else.

Contact the support and specify the paypal transaction #

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#6600CC]97USD[/color] :cool: use “moua” as referrer

I paid by PayPal when I signed up and my account was activated within minutes without me having to fax any other documentation, but this was a while ago and a lot of things have changed since then.

DreamHost has quite a thorough fraud prevention systion in place, so it is possible that they require the credit card fax for reasons other than future charges, proof of identity for example.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )