Pay ways another f.a.q

Are credit cards and google the only alternatives?

What about checks?
What can I do if i don’t have any credit card?
What can I do if i don’t wanna use credit cards?

I’m in love with DreamHost but is like be in love with Carmen Electra (no way to meet her).

Thanks

DreamHost accepts payments using credit-card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX), PayPal, Google Checkout and mailed-in check or money order.

There have been reports recently of some potential customers only being offered the Google Checkout option. I think this is due to the automated fraud detection system being triggered by the customers country of origin, with some countries being flagged (rightly or wrongly) as inherently ‘unsafe’.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

if you feel not comfortable paying using your credit card, I’ll suggest you to send a ticket to DH via DH contact

as mark mentioned, DH accepts paypal before. for some reasons, some customers only see google checkout and money order options.

I think DH still accepts cheque. You may want to check with them before you make the payment.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

All the payment options I listed are still valid payment options for existing customers adding services, so I can only assume that they are also valid options for new customers.

One other thing worth mentioning. If you are using a proxy to access the Internet, this may cause the fraud detection system to restrict the payment options available.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

I just sent some money to Paypal from a bank.
This should be OK.At least I hope, because paypal it’s not explaining it all very well.Sometimes it seems that you need a credit card. sometimes not.
I hope not otherwise I lost my money ;(

Should be fine. How I use my paypal account. Not sure if DH is still offering Paypal payments at this time.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

I signed up late in December under my PayPal account, so I’d be more apt to believe it was something to do with their connection or location… or something along those lines.

somebody mentioned it before. the problem was solved by changing the proxy setting. i’m not sure how he/she did it, but maybe you can refer to http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=curious&Number=70296&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post70296

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].