This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
If you have problems with paper jams in Epson printer, try these solutions:
- Cancel the print job from your computer, if necessary
- Gently pull out any jammed paper from the output tray and sheet feeder.
- Press the start button to resume printing. If the product messages still show an error, continue with the next step.
- Press the power button to turn the product off.
- Lift up the scanner unit, and remove the jammed paper and any torn pieces.