Panel log-in problems

The panel log-in problems, that I thought were a thing of the past, seem to have resurfaced with the recent panel changes.

Logging-in now results in a blank page, if I click on my toolbar bookmark for the panel a second time, it logs-in fine. This happens 100% of the time for me.

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour? or is it just me? :slight_smile:

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.4 under Windows XP Pro SP2.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Yes. Got a popup to download the page; hit cancel, reload and then it worked ok.

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.4 under Windows XP Pro SP2.

Same under Ubuntu 6.06.

tor.eff.org

There’s problem with php compilation on your server. You should contact DH helpdesk and request them to check addmodules and loadmodules settings for php in httpd.conf on your server.

Outsourced Hosting support and Server Management

Yes it’s happening to me as well with the same browser and OS. I just click the address bar and hit enter again and it loads afterwards.

Save $97 on all yearly plans with the promo code [color=#CC0000]DREAMZAP[/color]

Um…It’s not my server, it’s panel.dreamhost.com that has the problem, but thanks for the suggestion anyway :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )