Panel in Safari cookie issue

When I try and login to the DH web panel on safari I get “Cookies are required to log in. Please check your browser settings.” Which is strange seeing as I have safari to except all cookies.

I’m using Safari Stand if that changes anything, which I very much doubt.

[quote]When I try and login to the DH web panel on safari I get “Cookies are required to log in. Please check your browser settings.” Which is strange seeing as I have safari to except all cookies.

I’m using Safari Stand if that changes anything, which I very much doubt.[/quote]
Delete the cookie associated with the Control Panel, and then let it recreate itself. That usually clears the problem.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Thanks, this fixed it.
Surprised I didn’t try this.

Little tip if anyone else reads this in the future:
The safari cookie management is missing the vital feature of searching, and I wasn’t about to read through my hundreds of cookies (although probably a good idea).
Cocoa Cookies (ditchnet.org/cocoacookies) is a great little free app I quickly found that has better tools for the job.

in case anyone else needs this information, it’s listed as the following in the cookies list in safari:

.panel.dreamhost.com

[yes, it has a period in the front]

after that, you’ll log in just fine. strange! :slight_smile:

looks like you’ll need to delete the:

dreamhost.com cookies too, on the list. :slight_smile:

so there’s three [@ least in my case] cookies you need to delete

OmniWeb offers better cookie management, and v.5.5 has a newer version of WebKit than Safari.