Panel.dreamhost.com is totally borked

Can’t login. Cant even get to the page. It’s currently
barfing this:

db->do: can’t execute ‘REPLACE INTO session (last,created) VALUES (NOW(),NOW())’ : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

That’s all that appears in the browser window.

It’s working for me. A little slow on some pages, but I don’t see any errors.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

[quote]Can’t login. Cant even get to the page. It’s currently
barfing this: db->do: can’t execute ‘REPLACE INTO session (last,created) VALUES (NOW(),NOW())’ : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction[/quote]
The panel is loading, and working, fine for me at the present. I’m wondering if it was just a temporary glitch. :open_mouth:

–rlparker

I saw that earlier once. I waited a while, restarted my transaction, and it went away.

----------
[color=#00CC00]ANONYMOUS0 => Max Discount[/color], [color=#6600CC]ANONYMOUS2 => Max Discount less $1[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

There have been several posts lately regarding db error messages especially in relations to the control panel.

It seems that Dream Host is having central database issues. They did some upgrades and they said that there are some bugs still lingering. I was informed by tech support a few days back that the developer team is working on the problems.

I personally would suggest that every time someone sees db error messages that they send in support tickets.

Heres some related info copied and pasted from db errors messages that appeared on my and a few other peoples control panel a few days back.

db->do: can’t execute ‘REPLACE INTO panel_times (username,account,queries,sql_time,perl_time,print_time,machine,load_avg,tab,subtab,ip,agent,ajax) VALUES (‘xxxxx’,‘xxxxx’,‘113’,‘0.269’,‘0.199’,‘0.666’,‘sanrio’,‘0.30’,‘support’,‘msg’,‘24.85.25.151’,‘Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3’,‘0’)’ : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

Dream Host’s Reply Regarding The Issue:
“Central database issues, sorry about that. We did some upgrades, and there are some bugs left behind. Our developer team is working on resolving it.”

User24