Panel Down?

I’m getting panel connection errors when trying to connect to panel.dreamhost.com. Nothing on Dreamhost status. Anyone else having this error?

Many of us.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Panel down for me too :frowning:

Yup, me too. :frowning:

I guess I’ll just have to go play a game, watch TV, or go talk to the wife…

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LENSMANFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LENSMAN97[/color] for $97 off. Click Here

The panel is back. Now leave your wife alone (joking) :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] Save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] get lifetime domain with [color=#CC0000]82CRAZY[/color] Sign Up NOW

it’s back

Ok, I’ll leave your wife alone.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Heh, I didn’t get past “finish reading the DH forums”.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LENSMANFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LENSMAN97[/color] for $97 off. Click Here

:s

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] Save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] get lifetime domain with [color=#CC0000]82CRAZY[/color] Sign Up NOW

I just registered for dreamhost…logged onto the panel, it went down for about 30 minutes while I was logged in, when it came back up…i could no longer login =( I’ve even retrieved the password, which was exactly what I thought it was, copied and pasted it in along with my email, and no go =(

edit: i just noticed the status blog says to my cookies…tried that…no difference =(

maybe DH lost your account during maintenance. Send a ticket to DH support ASAP. They will be glad to assist you.