Outlook Configuration Problems

Hi - I am a new customer as of yesterday. My domain is now active (theisenbergs.com). I am able to login to webmail, but I am unable to get my outlook client to work. I use outlook 2002 (not outlook express). I can also pop them from my external yahoo account, which works fine but cant get outlook up for the life of me…

Within outlook I am using mail.mydomain.com for both pop and smtp addresses; I have tried 2 different mailbox names, have checked and doublechecked username/pwd entries. I have secure password authentication OFF. I have smtp authentication on, with a pop before smtp. pop port is 110; smtp port is 25. I know that my ISP (comcast) allows port 25 because I switched to dreamhost from another 3rd party domain and mail host and it worked fine. I also have tried going thru comcasts smtp server which works fine but my pop still fails. Somehow, I’m getting hung up on pop authentication.

When I use the ‘test settings’ button in outlook’s email account setup wizard, I get a message that says the pop3 server was found but there was no response.

When I send and receive with outlook I get the following message: Task ‘mail.theisenbergs.com (1) - Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x800CCC0F) : ‘The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).’
(my wife’s older outlook client actually says the connection was terminated by the server with the same error code)

Help! Any ideas?
Thanks,
David Isenberg