Oneclick installation WP not working?

apps

Hi,
I have a problem with WordPress installation (site levnestranky.info). I received email that says WP was succesfully installed, but when I fill in the site title and my email adress, I get a lot of errors and wordpress is not running:

WordPress database error: [Can’t create/write to file ‘/dh/mysql/riblett/data/wp_levnestranky/wp_7q1hgh_terms.MYI’ (Errcode: 2)]
CREATE TABLE wp_7q1hgh_terms ( term_id bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increme
nt, name varchar(200) NOT NULL default ‘’, slug varchar(200) NOT NULL default ‘’, term_group bigint(10) NOT NULL default 0, PRIMARY KEY (term_id), UNIQUE KEY slug (slug), KEY name (name) )

WordPress database error: [Can’t create/write to file ‘/dh/mysql/riblett/data/wp_levnestranky/wp_7q1hgh_term_taxonomy.MYI’ (Errcode: 2)]
CREATE TABLE wp_7q1hgh_term_taxonomy ( term_taxonomy_id bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, term_id bigint(20) NOT NULL default 0, taxonomy varchar(32) NOT NULL default ‘’, description longtext NOT NULL, parent bigint(20) NOT NULL default 0, count bigint(20) NOT NULL default 0, PRIMARY KEY (term_taxonomy_id), UNIQUE KEY term_id_taxonomy (term_id,taxonomy) )

There are lot of errorrs, these are only the first two.

Can anyone please help me? Did I make a mistake? Wrong configuration?

Thanks a lot

It appears that perhaps database creation faultered during setup.

Delete the WordPress App using your panel and reinstall.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Thanks for answer.

I have already tried to remove both wordpress and mysql db but after a new installation the same problem appears again.
I have also tried another domains and I have same problem also with other domains. But week or two ago I did the same and have no problem with it.

I tried mysql.mydomain.com, but it gives 404 error and www.mysql.mydomain.com returns “URL not found”, but I dont know it could help…

Try adding an alternate SQL hostname (sql.mydomain.com), wait 10 minutes, then see if you can connect to that new URL.

[color=#00CC00]Panel > Goodies > Manage mySQL > Add New Hostname[/color]

I tried it yesterday too.
I did it a few minutes ago again:

http://www.sxi.levnestranky.info/ - Server not found
.sxi.levnestranky.info/ -
Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Same problem as yesterday… And support is not answering…

My new databases connections fell over a little while ago too.

Oh well, off to watch some Boston Legal while they sort it out.

Denny Crane!