One of my sites not responding

I have a number of wordpress installs on my dreamhost account, but one of them, stopped responding this afternoon - my network request times out. I’m trying to resolve the issue, but nto sure what to try next. One thing I noticed is that all my other wordpress sites list their www ip address as while is listed as despite all sites supposedly being on engl.

It’s not just the main that isn’t working, but the stats page and phpMySql management links also won’t load. I can log in via ftp and connect to the mysql database using the user and password listed. Could php be down or something?

It’s not PHP since a bogus page would turn up a 404. I wouldn’t sweat the IP address discrepancy since hosts often have multiple addresses to share, some of it depending on your site’s setup.

I would try:

1. Go to Manage Domains and click Edit for your domain. Then click Fully Host This Domain without making any changes. Sometimes it jumpstarts your site.
  2. Contact Support.

Thanks for the suggestions! Clicking edit and committing the settings (without changing) didn’t work, so I’ll wait on support to get back to me. Luckily, since I have FTP and mysql access I can at least export most of my data if I end up having to start over again.