One Click Wordpress

wordpress

Last night I uploaded WP2.7 via one touch control panel with DreamHost.

Following the instructions on the email that I received after uploading WP, I clicked on the link to continue the installation process with setting up my admin user.

I hit a wall stating, “Page load error” Address not found.

I have the domain setup like another domain that is currently functioning just fine. Any ideas why the page after several hours, refuses to be found?

You could try reinstalling it or send a ticket into Support outlining what occured.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

This noob figured it out, simple error of registration. I set it up as a sub domain and all good now.

Now I’m worried about creating my rough draft in a subdomain and then transferring it to the main domain…

It’ll be simple. Edit a config file and maybe something in the database.

One of the gurus here will point you in the right direction when you’re ready :wink:

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Just create the domain or move all of your data to the root folder of the domain. Edit the config.php? I believe - been a while since I’ve done it manually. Very simple.

Otherwise, if this is new then just re-create it.

Good luck!

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here

Remember that as soon as you change the location of your WordPress, you’ll lose the One-Click upgrade ability. But, considering that the latest WordPress has its own update facility, One-Click for WordPress can fall by the wayside.

-Scott