I have a little too much of a headache right now to do your post justice, but unless you're concerned about multiple administrative logins, you just need:
1. One mysql server hostname for all your sites.
2. One mysql administrator for all your sites.
3. You do need to pick a database name for each install.
So for instance, if you just have one site, you can pick:
2. sqladmin as the username, choose your own password, please!
3. mysite_wordpress as the database name for your wordpress account, mysite_phpbb as the database name for your phpbb site, and mysite_webcalendar as the database name for WebCalendar site. Alternatively, you could choose short cryptic acronyms like some techie!
In short, it doesn't really matter what you pick, it just has to be a convention that makes sense to you.
Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options