One account, multiple domains

I have a single hosting account. I would like to set up several Wordpress Blogs (each in its own subdirectory).

I would like to have each of these blogs have a unique top level domain name such as:

www.blog1.com
www.blog2.com

and their content would be located at:

www.myhostingaccount.com/blog1
www.mybnostingaccont.com/blog2

When a user enters one of the top level domains, they would automatically be directed to the main hosting account subdirectory.

Can this be done or would I have to get a hosting account for each domain name?

[quote]I have a single hosting account. I would like to set up several Wordpress Blogs (each in its own subdirectory).

I would like to have each of these blogs have a unique top level domain name such as:

www.blog1.com
www.blog2.com

and their content would be located at:

www.myhostingaccount.com/blog1
www.mybnostingaccont.com/blog2

When a user enters one of the top level domains, they would automatically be directed to the main hosting account subdirectory.

Can this be done or would I have to get a hosting account for each domain name?[/quote]
You’d be able to use one hosting account. You would add the blogs to myohstingaccount.com first, then go back and the domains as a “Redirect” (the visitor will see the URL change from www.blog1.com to www.myhostingaccount.com/blog1/)

:cool: openvein.org -//-

yeah it can be done. I have 4 wordpress accounts and it works perfectly fine and each user has their own ftp access and they’re all isolated from each other.

Use the coupon code [color=#CC0000]FIVEZEROOFF[/color] when signing up to Dreamhost for an instant [color=#CC0000]$50 off[/color]!

You may consider to create subdomains for your blogs as well. The benefit is that you can assign a user for each domains. The user can have FTP or Shell access to their files and they are independent.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here