My site is not completely down, but something is terribly wrong. None of my CGI scripts work. I also noticed that files and directories up to two years old have mysteriously reappeared on my site. These are files and directories that were deleted long ago.
The only changes I made when this occurred were the addition of a MySql database and then I signed up for a
SolidComponents account through my Web Panel for theoutdoorlodge.com.
This is when I noticed the problem immediately. The problems exist for theoutdoorlodge.com, which is where I house a Hyperseek directory where I get a lot of my traffic. This means I'm pretty dead in the water until this gets resolved.
I checked my cgi-bin folders, and they all have the proper rights.