Odd Redirecting Problem

Withstanding the multiple other problems I have had in my two month experience with DH, today, my site decided to start redirecting to some odd website (www.hhhg1.com) and I have no idea why. I checked my source code at www.mblsim.com and nothing has changed, yet DH says this is my problem. Has anyone experienced this? I haven’t setup any kind of redirect.

1. Did you register the domain here or is it registered somewhere else?
  2. When you check the web hosting for your domain, is it still “fully hosted”?
  3. What exactly did DreamHost support say, beyond “this is your problem”?

Using my psychic powers, I’d guess that your site is registered somewhere else and your nameservers have been directed away from DreamHost because your registration has expired.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

You didn’t check all your source code - the HTML I got from your site included cryptic JavaScript that used frames to redirect. If you didn’t put it there I can only assume your account has been compromised or you have a CGI vulnerability in your code.

As I finish this post however your site is returning internal server error instead.

:cool: openvein.org -//- One-time [color=#6600CC]$50.00 discount[/color] on [color=#0000CC]DreamHost[/color] plans: Use ATROPOS7

Oops, I didn’t see that the OP had posted his website name. I was totally offbase (guess I’m not psychic).

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts