Nucleus blogger --> admin area?

apps

I’m trying to install Nucleus blogger and it tells me in the install.php parth, that the Admin-area path (/dh/cgi-system/php.cgi/nucleus/) doesn’t exist. How do I figure out where the admin area is?

you should try setting your paths to /home/username/domain.com/folder/ and see if that works for you. You will obviously need to replace user name with the user name that is excurint CGI for your doamin, as well as domain.com with your actual .com/.net/.org

-Matttail

ahhh, thank you.

now i get this load of crap though…ideas?

Warning: doinstall(/home/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/libs/globalfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.natalia/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/install.php on line 598

Warning: doinstall(): Failed opening ‘/home/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/libs/globalfunctions.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.natalia/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/install.php on line 598

Warning: installcustomskins(/home/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/libs/skinie.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.natalia/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/install.php on line 795

Warning: installcustomskins(): Failed opening ‘/home/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/libs/skinie.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.natalia/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/install.php on line 795

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: skinimport in /home/.natalia/terrymcbeer/formerfatboys.com/nucleus/install.php on line 797

well, I’m not familar with Nucleus, but I’ve gotten simmiliar errors with MT when I didn’t CHMOD things correctly. I’d sigguest doubling chekcing that you set things up right, and then try a search of a Nuceus forum for “Line 598” and possibly some similar searches to see if you turn anything up.

Sorry I can’t be more specific. Maybe someone else here though?

-Matttail