Nothing seems to be working through web panel

Hi everyone,
I signed up for Crazy Domain Insane on Tuesday 02/22 and am having problems with setting up many functions through the web panel. I have not been able to add a user, email address, sub-domain, or allow a telnet login for a user. I go through the procedures and when I click submit I am returned to the starting page for the particular function with no changes having been made. I have been able to upload and view a page on my site - the domain is registered and propagated through DNS already. Of about 50 tries to add an email I was able to get one registered a few days ago, but have not been able to add another one, nor change the info on that one.

One thought: Are the servers overloaded to the point that the panel interface is timing-out as it tries to send the change commands to my servers? (peso and murdock)

HELP!!! Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

what operating system are you on and what browser are you using?

WINXP SP2, IE6, cookies enabled, on a router with firewall, I do have googles pop-up blocker enabled.

Remember that I was able to add only one email address (I keep trying to add a second) so I know that I can get it to work, but nothing else seems to work - including whois info changes.

Thanks for any help

I have noticed that the Control Panel is running very slowly at the moment, with intermittent periods of almost no activity. I have not seen it behave this way before.

Simon Jessey
Keystone Websites | si-blog

[quote]One thought: Are the servers overloaded to the point that the panel
interface is timing-out as it tries to send the change commands to
my servers? (peso and murdock)

[/quote]

Interesting theory. If your web servers is serving pages promptly, I suggest it is more likely the overload is occuring in the queuing system between the two. I’ve seen over-spec delays in this, and guess it is possibly for the queue to become full. I wonder if this is a bottleneck on a panel/queue server shared by all users? I hope not.

[quote]Anyone else experiencing this?

[/quote]

Recently long panel delays but no total failures. Admittedly I’m using a browser that will wait for over 15 mins.

OK…here’s an update. I forgot a basic troubleshooting proceedure. I switched computers and now the panel works. So here is a new question:

Why does my Win95b IE5.5 PentiumPro 166 (!!) wired connection to the LAN work when my Win XP SP2 IE6 P4 2.4gig wireless connection does not??