Not sure how to do this

I’m very new at webpages, other than the drag and drop kind. I have a domain www.hollyshappenings.net that currently has a Wordpress Blog. I want to keep the blog, but what I want to be able to build web pages showing and offering various types of graphics that I’ve designed. How do I “set” my site so that when they go to www.hollyshappenings.net they get a menu rather than the blog, and then set it so there are other “pages” on the site where I can have my blog and build webpages? So sorry if this is too much to ask at once. Thank you for your time!

One option would be to create some entirely new sub-domains of hollyshappenings.net for your other projects and simply link to them from your WordPress menu.

It might not be what you had in mind, but it is worth considering.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

That’s not too bad of an idea. I got to “playing around” and totally messed it up, so I’m trying to undo and redo things. Guess I should just leave things be sometimes :wink: But thanks for the idea!

If you are thinking primarily of including graphics that you have created, you could use the one-click installation of Gallery in a subdomain such as images.hollyshappenings.net. Gallery will work with any images, regardless of their source.

Simon’s website
Save $100 on 1-year plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY100[/color] (details)