Not Seeing New Atmail Folders in Outlook

Hello everyone,

After the recent switch to Atmail, new folders created in Atmail do not automatically display in Outlook. It appears that Outlook does not automatically subscribe to new Atmail folders. This was never a problem with SquirrelMail - when I created a new folder in SquirrelMail, I could see it in Outlook without issue.

As an example, if I create a folder called “NewClient” in Atmail, and then open my Outlook program, NewClient does not appear in the folder list. To display NewClient, I must right-click the top folder and choose “Update Folder List” and then click “IMAP Folders” in the navigation pane and choose “Subscribe” next to NewClient. This process is inconvenient when creating new client folders each day.

Is there an Outlook setting that automatically subscribes to new folders from Atmail? Or do I need to update my IMAP settings after this switch to Atmail? I’m using Outlook 2013, but again, I never had this issue with SquirrelMail.

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: Also, the same issue occurs when deleting a folder in Atmail. The deleted folder must be manually unsubscribed in Outlook.