Not recieving Mail from site contact form (Am using Dreamhost Servers)

As the subject says I’m not able to get a contact form to correctly email me. I read through several forums on here and through the wiki and still can not get it to work.
My to email is set to "" (My dreamhost hosted email).
My from email I have tried both my ftp “” and another dreamhost hosted email "".

None of the above worked for me.

Below is the extremely simple code I’m using:
(At present I don’t care about the ease of hijacking)

<?php // EDIT THE 2 LINES BELOW AS REQUIRED $to_email = ""; $email_subject = "Website Message!"; $your_email = ""; $first_name = $_POST['first_name']; // required $email_from = $_POST['email']; // required $comments = $_POST['comments']; // required $header = "From: " . $your_email . "\r\n"; $header .= "Reply-To: " . $email_from . "\r\n"; $header .= "X-Mailer: PHP/".phpversion(); $email_message = "Form details below.\n\n"; $email_message .= "First Name: ".clean_string($first_name)."\n"; $email_message .= "Email: ".clean_string($email_from)."\n"; $email_message .= "Comments: ".clean_string($comments)."\n"; // create email headers mail($to_email, $email_subject, $email_message, $header); ?>

You can view the page online at:

I’m using dreamhost hosted emails so I really don’t understand why I cant figure this out, I would greatly appreciate any help you all can provide!

mail($to_email, $email_subject, $email_message, $header);

Sorry that mistake was just a result of trying so many different examples, I changed it to -> mail($to_email, $email_subject, $email_message, $header);
and it still doesn’t work, no mail is received.

:Edited the OP

Could it have anything to do with the domain name being registered on a different site? (Hover) Or that I’m using a CDN? (Cloudflare).

I would be surprised if that would affect it, but figured I’d point it out in case.

Even the following short code will not work for me:

mail(‘’, ‘My Subject’, ‘Test 1 2 3 4 5’, ‘From:’);

Both of the above are dreamhost hosted emails

Wow… I accidentally had javascript blocking the submit button from activating the php -_-

If possible, can mods delete this thread?

I saw no button for it