No support for dreamhost apps beta (angry)

I’ve been having a problem with one of the apps offered in the free dreamhost apps services and i’ve not been able to get any support from them. WTF is going on? I’m furious. I realize this is a FREE service and support may be limited, but in the past they’ve replied to me at least. Now i’m trying to demo their service to a potential customer (for them not me) because i liked the simplicity of their setup, and this person thinks the service is a joke.

Why is Dreamhost not replying to support requests? This is a FUNDEMENTAL part of any hosting… This really really sucks… Don’t recommend this company to anyone based on my current experience. First impressions = bad.

if it’s just a demo, why not create / install a new app from scratch for your client? then you won’t have any problems.

I don’t like people blaming on others before they try to figure out the problems first.

What problems are you having with the apps? Have you tried to find a solution from Wiki? Post your problems here and we may be able to help you out.

Problem is with a locked out user in a wiki - the time out won’t expire and i cannot regain admin access. See: http://discussion.dreamhost.com/thread-128453.html