No response from Support for 10 days

I’ve been with DH for over 10 years. The service was pretty good at first, then I don’t know what happened but it’s not working anymore. Sadly I will likely be canceling my account due to this.

For one reason or another, nobody is responding. I have two that are open and haven’t even been responded to in order to tell me they’re looking into it.

One I have is for an urgent issue with an email address that cannot get messages ( 554 5.7.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied (in reply
to RCPT TO command) ). I provided a raw email that shows the issue. This is an email address used for work and needs to be working ASAP, I don’t understand how after more than a week I get no response.

So basically I have an urgent issue that is now about 10 days without a response. I don’t know what to do.

I know that I cannot ever recommend this company to anyone again, and will likely do the opposite.

At this point, I have no option but to resort to media outlets that will shine some light on the matter.

If anyone here has some suggestions, please let me know.

thanks.

-E

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of the frustration and delay in response to your tickets. If you can provide us with your most recent ticket # we can check the status!

Hi,

The most recent is #8577396 (because of no response to ticket #8573947 which was first described in #8572785 which was not resolved).

Thanks

Thank you! Our team has sent a follow up email. Please reply directly if you require additional support.

Same here no response from support at all,what is the use of support when they don’t provide the support needed