I am not sure if I am overlooking or what… but it looks like there is a no “reply” button to a support ticket? So whenever I make new replies, I have to go through the category selection again. Am I missing something here? Thank you.
Our tech support responses should go to your email inbox. You can reply directly to our messages via email.
Funny, I just did the exact same thing (going through the entire Support Ticket process just to reply back) It never occurred to me that simply replying to the email would serve as a response.
Perhaps adding that somewhere in the email would help? There already is a rather large prominent chunk asking us to take a survey. Maybe:
- If you need to respond, simply reply to this email
- the survey below to comment on its quality. Thanks!
- If the service you received from us was exceptional, please consider
- tweeting your love for @dreamhost. It’ll warm our hearts, soothe
- our souls, and get you good karma at some point down the road.
Thanks for your suggestion, sierracircle! I agree it couldn’t hurt to add a note to our signatures, so I’ve passed your feedback along to our master keeper of suggestions. Thanks!