No Answers at Support

Hello, i made some important questions last week at the support page and i got NO answer.

Anybody knows whats happening… ?

Have you checked the support history page to see if your questiosn got answered? If for some reason you didn’t get the E-mail the message would still show up there.
If there’s nothing from support, are your questions shown there?

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website

yes mate, i have checked the support history… i posted my question right there. And my questions still without answer. :frowning:

my site is very slow and some e-mails don´t work

Is the ticket still open?

wootindustries.com

Maybe they thinked it was because of an outage ?
Send it again. A week is a lot.
Tell us when you get an answer.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#6600CC]97USD[/color] :cool: use “moua” as referrer

If you look at the support page, there’s about a thousand messages in the queue right now. Normal is between 200-400, so some of the harder questions could definitely take multiple days. Feel free to submit a follow-up ticket though just in case.

I have been having several(login access,email and dns) problems as well going back to June1 as well.Three support requests later and nothing is happening.

The queue is currently at 914 outstanding support requests.

Having previously done support work, all I can say is that I really do feel for the support staff and I am glad I no longer work in this area.

Is there one single issue that has caused the sudden increase in support requests?

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Probably the:

1. billion DOS attacks that shut everyone down for 2-3 days on and off, and the problems that caused
  2. webmail being down for 2-3 days on and off
  3. web panel being broken for a percentage of us
  4. service crawling like it’s being served on a 1200 baud modem

Need I go on? Let’s face it, people are pissed.

www.torifest.com
www.6-58.com

[quote]1) billion DOS attacks that shut everyone down for 2-3 days on and off, and the problems that caused
2) webmail being down for 2-3 days on and off
3) web panel being broken for a percentage of us
4) service crawling like it’s being served on a 1200 baud modem[/quote]

1. Not DreamHost’s fault
  2. Has worked fine for me, except for a couple of hours on Friday
  3. Due to Firefox automatic update
  4. No speed problems for me

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

1. no response from support for days.

I am starting to get really pissed. I haven’t been able to access my email since June 1st and can get no answers from support either. This is really crappy service.

Just cause YOU might not be having issues doesn’t mean some of us do.

[quote]2. Has worked fine for me, except for a couple of hours on Friday

A couple, Uh huh, not that you were using it much Friday.[/quote]
Actually, I was using it on Friday more than usual. I was using my neighbor’s computer (Verizon DSL) to pick up my mail (I couldn’t connect with my cellular phone). Webmail wasn’t working properly in the morning, but it was back up before the Comcast outage began. I didn’t check mail on Saturday at all, so I don’t know whether or not it went down again. None of my clients complained, though.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Wow! you sure do your research. You almost qualify as a stalker. :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)