No access to panel?

Hi
Anyone having trouble accessing https://panel.dreamhost.com currently?

I deleted the cookies, tried access via dreamhost.com home, doesn’t work either, tried Mozilla and IE.
There’s nothing on the status page either.

Can’t think of anything else (wasn’t probably much either but…:). Any ideas would be welcome!

H

The panel is coming up fine here, in both IE and Firefox.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Thanks!

Is working with IE now, but not with Mozilla. I guess something’s wrong on my side then.

H

Is it displaying some kind of error message, or simply timing out?

Edit: I think I spoke too soon, attempting to access the panel now results in ‘The web panel is temporarily unavailable while we perform maintenance on our database.’ :frowning:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Does anyone know what’s happening with that? I’ve just started here yesterday, and just as I really need it the panel goes down.

Not a great start :expressionless: Though apart from this I’m damn impressed so far.

The panel had a face-lift a couple of days ago, so I can only guess that they are still ‘tweaking’ things.

Anyway, the panel is back up here now, but it is still a little slow to come up initially.

Mark

Yeah, I caught it for that brief instant, but alas it seems to have died again.

"Connection reset"
Whee!

:frowning:

Glad I’m not going crazy. I’ve been panel-less for more than an hour. It is frustrating that you can’t send a message to support except through the panel, which of course I can’t get to. Arrrggghhh!

Spoke too soon… Seems like I am back. Hoping that it stays up.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /usr/local/squirrelmail-1.4.9a/plugins/dreamhost_virtualhosts/setup.php on line 189
1044: Access denied for user ‘squirrelmail’@‘192.168.10.0/255.255.255.0’ to database ‘dreamhost’

This might also be why the panel is down, maybe?

Seems that panel issues were a fluke. It’s looked ok most of the day.

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.