Newbee Form Mail help

Making form to email me info, from what I have read I should be good to go. But it keeps giving me a page cannot be found. Here is what I got:

Please take that time to let us know what's been going on in your life by filling out the form below. If you prefer to send an email that is fine too. Feel free to email pictures of yourself and family that you would like included. You are also welcome to send links to your own web sites, etc.

Please only fill out the information that you would like to share with everyone

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Current Address:

Website or Blog Address:

Life since W.C Miller:

This page doesn’t exist:

Are you sure you don’t have an error and its trying to tell you, but you’ve told it to go to a non-existant page?

everything is under, if I amcorrect all the files I have specified are in there. As soon as I hit submit it goes to this website

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

The error you’re getting is becuase there is no page set to send people to after the form is submitted Are you recieving the E-mail from this script?

You’re right, the form submits to but the browser isn’t actaully going to load a page there. It just sends the data from the form to that cgi script, and then normally loads up the page you send them to. You’ll want to add that value in.

Also, you should take not that your missing elements redirect links to a file at your domain (not the test sub-domain) that isn’t there.

that would be something like: