New to DH - issues taking very long to resolve

Hi

Looking at becoming a DH users.

1. Put in an issue, was virtually/electronically bounced between agents a few time - going on almost three days later - still no resolution. Is this normal support?

2. Tried to reply to one of the support message but I get an email error back…
    “We could not find the open support case you were replying to, so
    your message could not be tied into our system. If this was a reply
    to an EXISTING issue, please be sure to keep the: [blah 123456]”

Which I did include in subject tag.

1. Went on IRC - but got no reply.

2. No way to add comments to open tickets from the cpanel - so trying this forum.

Danny

We apologize for any delay! I looked into the account and see that our support team has replied to your tickets. You can view all support history here https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.his& It also appears they are waiting to hear back from our Dev. Team in regards to a bug report sent. [quote] “I have created a bug for this issue
and I will update you when the developers have updated us on this issue.” Jose G. will be updating you as soon as he gets an update from them. We thank you for your patience in this matter it is appreciated, if you have any further questions please reply to the email that was sent or click here https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.msg& to send our Support Team a ticket.

Thanks,
Matt C

Matt

Thanks - nice to get an answer.

Yes, I have received emails that the ticket is being passed on to the dev support team. Last time I changed providers I didn’t have this much trouble. I have been following them on cpanel - just no way for me to update the tickets from my end. The email reply to the DH support email did not work for me (see item 2 above) and no way on cpanel to update the issue.

Thanks for the quick response.

Danny

Now on day 5 of waiting for an answer.

Dan

Hi Dan,

We have not forgotten about your tickets, unfortunately, we don’t have any updates at this time. We’re still waiting for admins to check into why the import is failing. I sent your tickets to a support manager previously, I just checked with them and they will contact you on this issue as soon as we have an update. I apologize for the delay in getting a resolution and any frustration this is causing, please rest assure that we are looking into this matter.

Thank you for your patience,
Matt C