New Site Dirs created by root

I just transferred and moved a site from another Dreamhost account. The panel interface continues to make this site’s dir’s owned by root. This means that I cant add/edit/delete anything in those dirs and the site is now down…

Any help with this? I cant seem to find a place to call at Dreamhost to tell them what their system is doing… At first I thought it was possibly my FTP program, but I was able to edit files in OTHER dirs. I took a look at the info on the new dirs and they are root/root…

Edit: I also have a new user that I created that’s sitting in a state of ‘pending changes’. This is the 2nd user ive tried to create tonight, the other one was in ‘pending changes’ state for 2 hours… =\

Seen this happen before first-hand. What I did was make a change to the user’s password and it gave the backend a kick. With the ‘root’ ownership problem it happened when moving a domain and it’s data from one user account to another and was quickly resolved by reapplying the request (hitting the button again).

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost