New quota not updated?

Not that I am close to filling my quota, but I noticed that my disk allowance in my control panel still being listed as 4700mb … will this be updated?

thanks!

Hard Quotas take time to update. If you have set your own quota you have to update that yourself.

Btw, hard quotas should have already been updated though.

digitalrundown.com
Promo Code: WJD97 - $97.00 off any new DreamHost plan (except month-month payments).

My overall account quota has been updated, but my primary user’s quota has not. I haven’t set a restriction on disk usage, but it’s still showing a hard limit of 6120MB even though my account shows 21230MB.

I believe that as long as you have not set a limit, the disk space is actually increasing for these users automatically, it’s just not updating the text in your panel.

If you set a limit, that’s not going to increase on it’s own, you’ll have to decided how to increase it your self. But as long as it’s the ‘overall plan limit’ you should not run into a problem.

Basically, I believe that you don’t need to worry about it. The limit is the one that’s automatically increasing, not what it says.

-Matttail

It hasn’t updated somewhere, as when I try to upload something, it tells me I’m out of space. I have not set any restrictions myself. It shows the space available in the top box (where it says “Total Provided”), but it hasn’t updated in the area where it says “Disk Usage by User”. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.