New panel!

ooooh. beautiful :slight_smile:

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

I changed my mind… I can’t see my bw and space stats now :frowning:

I soo liked to see 0.0% on both.

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

Just click the “Account Staus” link in the upper right corner…and ajaxy account summary thing that has that will roll down on you.

–rlparker

I saw it…I just wanted to spam on the forum.
I’m not sure if it’s better to have that ajax thing there or the plain old text…
anyway…

I see the change on the panel too. Very good :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

For those that haven’t seen it yet, there is a thread in the ‘Beta Testing’ section of the forum, where we users can congratulate DreamHost and/or bitch about the new panel. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=betatesting&Number=73477&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)