New 'One-Click Installs' page

apps

Has anyone else noticed the new and improved ‘One-Click Installs’ page in the panel?

It now has pics :slight_smile:

Mark

PS: I wasn’t sure of the best forum for this post, I figured this one was close enough. :slight_smile:

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Very cool, looks more professional. I don’t recall seeing Central Desktop before either.
Silk

My website

I agree. Perhaps the new design is an indication that we might see an expansion of the supported packages.

I normally install my applications manually, but recently I used the one-click interface to install WordPress for my teenage son ( http://www.crikey.razw.com/ - Yes, he is a Steve Irwin Fan :slight_smile: ) and was quite impressed how smoothly the process went.

I noticed that too. I haven’t had time to check out exactly what it is, but since it has a pretty logo, I will definitely have a closer look. :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Notice that Remote Desktop is “remotely hosted” - I wonder if this is new DH project, or an affilliate?

–rlparker

I have no idea, but it’s placement on the ‘one-click Installs’ page is a little strange, given that it isn’t really an ‘install’.

Josh did hint at a possible closer relationship with the creators in another forum post.

Mark

Yea, I saw that after I posted above, doh! :open_mouth:

–rlparker