New domain, new hosting, server not found

I just purchased this domain and hosting today, bought ip address, obtained SSL hosting, domain is shown on hosted domain, installed wordpress, but when i go to the domain, it says site not found

It can take up to 48 hours for DNS to propagate fully, depending on how far away you are from the actual physical server, along with other factors. I have had DNS propagate in as little as thirty minutes, but other times it took almost a day and a half. Your site should be available within 24 hours of registering it.

If this is the first time you have registered a website with a particular registrar, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration before it will begin propagating. This is a requirement of ICANN, not of domain registrars.

Once you respond to that email, your website address should be available within 48 hours.

Dns propagation error. You can check if your DNS are propagated or not. Try accessing your website with VPN.

check your dns and configuration of server.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.