New blog export troubles

Hello, one of my friends recently added my domain to her DreamHost and I don’t know if this is related to the transfer from wordpress to Dreamhost but I have been getting the following message everytime someone leaves a comment on my posts, when I try to post a new blog, edit anything, pretty much everything I do the most as a blogger. My domain is egeedee.com and if you’d like, try and leave a comment on one of my posts and you’ll see what I’m talking about. I still receive the comments but the transition is not seamless as it should be. I suspect it has to do with a plugin but I have no idea how to fix it. Here is an example of the message:

Warning: rmdir(/home/edlyn/egeedee.com/wp-content/endurance-page-cache/2016//02): Directory not empty in /home/edlyn/egeedee.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php on line 149

Warning: rmdir(/home/edlyn/egeedee.com/wp-content/endurance-page-cache/2016//05): Directory not empty in /home/edlyn/egeedee.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php on line 149

Warning: rmdir(/home/edlyn/egeedee.com/wp-content/endurance-page-cache/2016//06): Directory not empty in /home/edlyn/egeedee.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php on line 149

I am very new to this so I have no idea what any of it means. If someone can help me, I would very much appreciate it.

Hello Edlyn,

I would suggest that you open a ticket within your DreamHost panel by navigating to ‘Support’ > Contact Support’. You can also try disabling the plugin associated with the error and seeing if that fixes the issue.

-Mari

It does fix the issue if I turn off the plugin but the plugin is under the “must-use” heading in the menu and I guess I need it? It’s the Endurance Page Cache and Endurance Browser Cache Plugins.

Suggest you empty and delete every folder under