Negligence, that's what I call it

I sent a support ticket a few days ago about my Wordpress installs that are all broken for unknown reasons to me. Nothing happened so far, not even a “we are looking for solutions”. If you can’t stand the support requests, just say “we don’t do support for our customers”.

As of the problem, all the files are correctly in the server, but nothing works. If I try to load one page like the config for example (which is correct, I haven’t changed anything in the WP install since forever and my last post is of 2012!) sometimes it gives me an error saying that the PHP in the server needs to be updated. This, if it ever gives me anything. WP is correctly updated (I guess) through the control panel. The domains that are broken are www.mundofractal.net and www.mundofractal.com. I have also a 3rd domain that redirects to mundofractal.net, www.fractalland.com. All other pages that aren’t related to the WP install work.

I am going to backup the database and reinstall everything from scratch, not using the one-click thing of course. I don’t want to lose a gallery with 1200 images like that.

BTW, the support chat was useless. It told me to follow instructions for a problem that happened in… 2008.

have you tried that?

One of the files related to a WordPress caching plugin you had installed (WP Super Cache, specifically “wp-content/advanced-cache.php”) contained some incorrect code. I’ve fixed it as best as I can tell, but you should probably reinstall this plugin.

[quote=“marcusbacus, post:1, topic:61538”]BTW, the support chat was useless. It told me to follow instructions for a problem that happened in… 2008.
[/quote]

Just because it happened in 2008, doesn’t make it irrelevant.
Its probably been referenced because it contained a known fix for the issue you were having.

it looks like the domain mundofractal.net is working now