Need to set up account need Promo Codes?

Hello I was told that someone might be able to help me i need to set up a new account herre at dreamhost and i would like to know where to find the best deal when it comes to promo codes?

Can anyone help?

If someone referred you to DH, you should use their promo code or ask them to make one if they don’t have one already. Other than that, if you have asked questions before here or someone was particularly helpful to you, see if they have a promo code and use it. The maximum amount anyone here can discount is 97 dollars on one and two year plans.

The Insane Cabbit
Blog: http://www.sounanda.com
Store: http://www.marciesgifts.com
PM for CMS or forum install.
[color=#CC0000]$97 Off[/color] with promo code pixiedust

The best deal is $97 off yearly plans and between $50 and $80 off monthly, depending on the length.
If you see anything more than $97, those users will send you the difference (usually via PayPal) usually after a year if you stay with DreamHost. After 1 year, they get another 10% of your full-priced fees and then pay you a small percentage of that. Since you really don’t see that extra money for a long time, just pick a promo code you like.

Get the full $97 discount on yearly plans. Use the Promo Code [color=#00CC00]‘PICKME’[/color].

Are you sure? From what I understand from this
http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting-rewards.html
page you have two option.
Option one : 97 dollars (that with the usual promo code you will not see because you give the 97$ to the new user)
Option two: you get 10% of what the new user pays.

Am I wrong?

So did you sign up yet?

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

Are you serious? Have a look around these forums and you should find a promo-code or two (dozen). :slight_smile:

The best direct discount is offered by DreamHost’s own 9999 promo-code, which provides a $99.99 discount. It is supposed to be a special occasion anniversary code, but it is worth checking if it is still active.

There are some customer created promo-codes around, like Simon’s promo-code, that offer slightly more than this, but they only offer a $97 direct discount (the max allowed), with the remainder being provided by the customer themselves via PayPal or similar.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

as mark said, 97 is the max discount offered by DH.

However, some other people like to give more discount from their referral fees. The best promo code I’ve seen before is 102 dollars. You get 97 dollar when you sign up, you will receive 5 dollar from the promo code provider.

I did not use the promo code before, I’ll SUGGEST you to contact the person to clarify first.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

As mentioned above:

You can use the promo code SRVR97 and get a $97.00 discount. When your 97 days are up just message me here and I will send you an additional $5.00.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

[quote]find the best deal when it comes to promo codes?

[/quote]

Some of the “best” deals come from the company itself, but you have to get lucky to see the popups.

5back ($102 off, eventually) is the best I’ve heard of.

Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

nope :frowning:
I’m waiting that my bank put some some money on my paypal account :frowning:
…and I’ve received a strange email from their helpdesk saying that I need to have a credit card to use ppal…well…I hope she’s wrong…otherwise my 23$ are lost.
or not?
damn now I’m sad :frowning:

Btw. u haven’t replied to my question…
(sry the double post…I wanted to change group (10messages!!!))

You mean your question regarding rewards payments?

The post above that states that those offering $97 promo-codes will receive 10% of the renewal cost when their referrals renew is wrong.

Basically, you can switch your rewards payments between 10% recurring, where you will receive 10% of all payments made by your referrals (and 5% of their referrals), and a one-time payment of $97 (and $5 for secondary referrals).

If anyone uses a promo-code created by you, that referral will be set as a one-time payment and any discount provided by the promo-code will be taken out of your $97 rewards payment, you will not receive any further payments for this referral, other than $5 for each person that they refer.

I hope the above makes some sense. :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Yes thanks.That’s exactly what I’ve read on DH page. I just wanted to read that he just wrote something wrong :slight_smile:

There are lot’s of good and working PROMOCODES and everything has a great deal. Hope you’ll fine a great one.

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink:

if you want to know more, you may want to refer to DH http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting-rewards.html It states clearly about the rewarding system of DH.

I believe you have enough information about the rewarding system. I just want to add one more point. Your reward will be sent to you via PayPal.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

‘Platinum’ affiliates, those with 5 or more referrals older than 97 days, have the option of having their rewards mailed out to them as a check.

Mark