I need urgent help. My customers domain and site is hosted with dreamhost. The site expired four hours ago but my customer did not receive any email since he uses the hosted domain email on a regular basis. The master email is something he does not even have access to anymore. Anyhow, we would like to renew the domain and pay for hosting but it seems like DREAMHOST has made it nearly impossible to do so.
- There is no phone support we can call
- There is no live chat we can talk too
- We cannot open a support ticket because our control panel account has been disabled/locked or whatever they did after expiry so we cannot logon to it
- We cannot email email@example.com since they have blocked that to control Spam
- We cannot create a new account either unless we buy new domain and hosting from them.
- We tried using their contact form and just waiting idly to hear back from them. Their system did not even email us a Service/Support Ticket ID number or anything so we don’t even know if they got the request.
Does anyone know of anyway to contact them or do Dreamhost people just don’t like to be contacted by customers.