Need help

I’m trying to use a program called QuickClassifieds. I’m just learning html and all that, and there are a lot of things that are way over my head. I learn as I go… But anyway, I can’t seem to get it to work. It says if I go to my site: www.onlinehorsesource.com/QuickClassifieds/QCAdmin.asp I should be able to log in… but it’s just code…
Two words are mentioned when reading the installation guide… Windows, and JET. I don’t know the difference between Windows and Linex, and i don’t know which this server is… I guess it has to be Windows for this program to work. I don’t know what JET is either…
Can someone tell me how to get this program to work, please?? Thank you!
kendal

I am afraid that you will not be able to get this package to work at DreamHost.

The .asp indicates that this package needs to be hosted on a Windows server, DreamHost servers are all running Debian Linux, so the package will not work here (or any other Linux based host).

I am sure that if you look around, you will find a comparable package written for the Linux platform.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

OK, good to know. Thank you!!