Need coupons for monthly level 1

I read here that the maximum discount allowed (by DreamHost) on monthly plans is $50.

Who is actually advertising a $50 coupon for monthly plans? I’ve seen some but how can I tell if they’re for monthly or yearly plans?

I need level 1 and I plan on making the first payment (for the coupon) by credit card. Also, I’m wondering if I can then continue paying my next monthly payments by paypal. Is that feasable?

Each promo code can cover all plans, showing a max for the yearly ones. The code in my sig will knock the $50 off of that plan for you.

You might want to check with them about the billing, if you’re doing it to protect the 97 day guarantee.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with the 96DOLLARSOFF promo code.

you can use my coupon if you want $50 off.

Use the coupon code [color=#CC0000]FIVEZEROOFF[/color] when signing up to Dreamhost for an instant [color=#CC0000]$50 off[/color]!

Psst. Don’t tell anybody, but if you use code GIMMEALLDAMONEY5 they will pay you $5 per month.

:slight_smile:

Seriously though, I think you will find that nearly all promo-codes out there will offer the maximum discount on monthly plans.

If in doubt, you can always try the promo-code during the sign-up process. The discount given is shown on the final payment page, before you commit any funds.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )