NasBackup

I am wondering what setttings I would use to get NasBackup to connect to dreamhost? Thanks

www.nasbackup.com

Does one need the server admin stuff in Nasbackup or can you just use the client side stuff with rsync on the server side? I ask because it looks like there’s some assumption of control of system installation directories on the server side in the default configuration.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

I believe you only need the client side sutff, I do not even see any server side software. I know with delta copy there is a server component but not with nasbackup.

Bump

After reading more of the documentation, I see that the server admin components for NasBackup are optional.

Have you tried posting on the NasBackup forums?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

NasBackup is based on perl and rsync - both supported here. the wiki (wiki.dreamhost.com) has info and pointers on using rsync, both in and out of dh.

Of course, looking at nasbackup’s forums might solve a lot of problems.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!